Jun 12, 2009

Just 4 Things

Four jobs you’ve had in your life

  • Customer Associate
  • Retail Sales Manager
  • Business Development & Research Analyst
  • Business Development

Four jobs you wish you had

  • A Media Guy
  • A Consultant
  • A Guest Lecturer
  • A Strategist

Four movies you can watch over and over again

Not a movie buff…but still

  • Munnabhai Series
  • Guru
  • Behind Enemy Lines
  • Cast Away

Four cities you have lived in

  • Pune
  • Mumbai
  • Amravati
  • That’s it

Four TV shows you love to watch

  • Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai
  • Khichdi
  • Cricket Extra
  • Sports Center

Four websites you visit daily

Four of your favorite foods

  • Masala Dosa
  • Pav Bhaji
  • Uttappa
  • Burgers

Four things you won’t eat

  • Roadside stuff
  • Chinese
  • Non Veg
  • Stuff with Paneer

Four things you wish you could eat right now

Exactly as my list of favorite foods

Four things in your bedroom

  • My Bed
  • My Laptop
  • Lots of Crap
  • AC (Can’t live without it)

Four things you wish you had in your bedroom

  • · Macbook
  • · Bookshelf
  • · Collage of My Favorites
  • · Fridge

Four things I’m wearing right now

  • Tee
  • Jeans
  • Shoes (About to leave, waiting for sister)
  • That’s it.

One place I’d rather be right now

Some Hillstation

One fictional place I’d rather be right now

No Idea

Four people you’d really love to have dinner with

  • My Family
  • Praveen, Gaurav,
  • Harsh, Pratik
  • Sheryl, Anjali, Suppu, Zarna

Four things I am thinking right now

  • How many more things do I have to fill!
  • Whom d I tag after getting over with this?
  • Should I quit and start a business?
  • Which book next to read?

Four of your favorite things/people

  • My Cell
  • The Book that I got as a gift from my boss
  • My Car
  • My Family

Four people I tag

Thanx a lot Shilpa!!!!!! All who would have read this, it is because of Shilpa as she tagged me and I completed this small questionnaire and pasted it here on my blog

1 comment:

Shilpa Garg said...

Good to see your "Just 4 Things"! on your Blog!
Cool :)